Benzene, Toluene & Xylene DVD
Aromatic hydrocarbons are derived in the petroleum refining process. Workers or emergency responders who are exposed may suffer long-term health problems.
Topics covered include:
- Short-term and long-term health hazards of benzene, toluene, and xylene
- Occupancies where they are found
- Safe handling and protective measures for workers
- Monitoring for toxic atmospheres
- Symptoms of exposure
- Environmental concerns during a leak or spill
- Diking to control runoff
- Safe response procedures
- Controlling vapors and sources of ignition
- Fighting fires
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.