EOC and Crisis Management DVD
EOC and Crisis Management DVD training video is Part 3 of the Incident Command System (ICS) for Industry Series.
This program reviews what happens when an incident becomes a crisis. It stresses the need for a crisis management plan to support on scene emergency response activities, to get outside resources to help control the situation and to manage the crisis.
Topics covered include:
- The role of the Emergency Manager
- Setting up the Emergency Operations Center
- How the Crisis Management Team operates
- The role of the Public Information Officer
- Managing the media
- Media briefings
- Incident termination and recovery
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.