Medical Operations at Hazmat Incidents DVD
EMTs and paramedics will learn how to work with first responders if needed at a hazmat incident.
Topics covered include:
- How to protect yourself and others from exposure
- Where to get information on chemical toxicity
- Protocol for the medical monitoring of entry teams
- Dealing with contaminated patients
- Limitations to medical care in the Hot Zone
Included with purchase is Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents: Medical Management Guidelines for Acute Chemical Exposures, prepared by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
Also included is an Instructor's CD-ROM to help structure a training seminar.
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.