Terrorism: First Response DVD is part of the WMD Response Series. Available separately or as a part of the package.
When terrorists target a town, local emergency personnel will be on the scene for hours before federal help arrives. The decisions made by these personnel will be critical to a positive outcome of the incident. This program provides important training for those first responders.
Topics covered include:
- The four categories of terrorist weapons
- How to recognize a terrorist attack & potential targets
- Fitting terrorism response into the disaster plan
- The role of the terrorism intervention team
- Preserving and documenting evidence
- Size-up issues & establishing the perimeter
- Search, rescue & triage
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Technical Committee||John Aucott, Donald Burns (dec.), Jan Dunbar, Chief John Eversole (dec.), James Hall, William Moultrie|
|Course Length||29 minutes|