Topics covered include:
- Trends in suicide terrorism
- Intelligence gathering and cooperation
- How terrorists plan an attack
- Improving security measures
- Clues to the presence of a human or vehicle bomb
- Covers both pre- and post-detonation responses
- Taking the warning call
- Mobilizing local & federal agencies
- Identifying WMD agents
- Checking for secondary devices
- Use of deadly force
- Search, rescue and triage.
EFG has achieved a new pinnacle of success with the announcement that Suicide Bomber has received a remarkable 5 awards for filmmaking excellence and training effectiveness.
The five awards include:
- A prestigious Cine Golden Eagle for excellence in film production, signifying the program's selection to represent the U.S. in overseas film festivals;
- A Telly Award, honoring excellence in non-broadcast film productions;
- A Gold Aurora Award, an international competition judged by panels of working film and video professionals that recognizes excellence in film and video;
- A Davey Award from the International Academy of the Visual Arts, dedicated to embracing progress in traditional and interactive media;
- A World Medal from the New York Festivals, which honors creativity and effectiveness in global communications through film.
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Technical Committee||Mike Hildebrand, Robert Meyer, Tom Rancich, Aaron Richman, EMT-P, MBA, Howard Simkin, August Vernon|
|Course Length||30 minutes|