Topics covered include:
- Where illicit drug labs are found
- Clues to the presence of a drug lab
- Physical and hazard properties of methamphetamine
- The three potential conditions of an illegal lab
- How meth is processed and manufactured
- How to organize a drug lab raid
- Handling the criminal aspects of a drug lab
- Clean-up issues
hazard properties of chemicals often found at meth labs. Running time: 8 minutes.
Also includes CD-ROM with PowerPoint presentation that can be customized by the instructor for use during a training seminar.
Running time for the two programs totals 35 minutes.
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Technical Committee||Jay Barton, James Creighton, Steve Hergenreter, John Meyers (ret.), August Vernon|
|Course Length||23 minutes|