Response to Anthrax Threats DVD training video examines five common scenarios involving anthrax threats and illustrates proper response procedures for each.
The five threats covered are:
- A threat is made but no substance is discovered
- An unopened letter or package is discovered that claims to contain anthrax
- A package is opened that claims to contain anthrax, but no suspicious material is included
- A package or letter is opened that claims to contain anthrax, and a suspicious substance is found
- A suspicious powder is found, but no threat has been made
Other topics covered include:
- Protective clothing and equipment
- Obtaining samples
- Handling victims
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Technical Committee||Tom Abbott, Rick Emery, Rem Gaade, Dr. William Patrick (dec.), Glen Rudner|
|Course Length||27 minutes|