Topics covered include:
- Follows the guidelines of ASTM-2601, Standard Practice for Radiological Emergency Response
- Examines incidents resulting from accidents and natural disasters as well as terrorism
- Portrays emergency personnel using radiation detectors and interpreting results
- Studies the selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Covers Improvised Nuclear Devices, Radiological Dispersion Devices and Radiological Exposure Devices
The package includes an Instructor's CD-ROM that examines the Inverse Square Rule and other resources to help present a training seminar.
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Technical Committee||Armando Bevelacqua (ret.), Chris Hawley, Tony Mussorfiti, Greg Noll, Cheryl Weaver-Docimo|
|Course Length||29 minutes|