Terrorism: Biological Weapons DVD
Terrorism: Biological Weapons DVD training video is part of the WMD Response Series. Available separately or as a part of the package.
This program provides training and response guidelines to emergency personnel who would be called upon to respond to a terrorist incident involving biological agents.
Topics covered include:
- Possible targets
- Likely terrorist devices
- Hazmat response protocols
- Site management and control
- Role of National Guard Civil Support Teams and Medical Strike Teams
- Specialized equipment and supplies
- Chem-bio certified protective suits and air purifying respirators
- Incident management
- Addresses three different scenarios:
- Intelligence agencies
uncover the probability of a known threat and responders are called out
to support the operations of the agencies
- A device is actually
discovered, either prior to or following a release
- An attack goes unrecognized until a number of victims develop symptoms
- Examines all categories of biological agents: viruses, bacteria, toxins and rickettsia.
- How biological agents are be delivered
- Incubation periods
- Determining the dispersal site
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.