Response to Anthrax Threats DVD
Response to Anthrax Threats DVD training video examines five common scenarios involving anthrax threats and illustrates proper response procedures for each.
The five threats covered are:
- A threat is made but no substance is discovered
- An unopened letter or package is discovered that claims to contain anthrax
- A package is opened that claims to contain anthrax, but no suspicious material is included
- A package or letter is opened that claims to contain anthrax, and a suspicious substance is found
- A suspicious powder is found, but no threat has been made
Other topics covered include:
- Protective clothing and equipment
- Obtaining samples
- Handling victims
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.