Benzene, Toluene & Xylene DVD
Benzene, Toluene & XyleneDVD is part of the HazChem Series of safety training videos. Also available separately.
Aromatic hydrocarbons are derived in the petroleum refining process. Workers or emergency responders who are exposed may suffer long-term health problems.
Topics covered include:
- Short-term and long-term health hazards of benzene, toluene, and xylene
- Occupancies where they are found
- Safe handling and protective measures for workers
- Monitoring for toxic atmospheres
- Symptoms of exposure
- Environmental concerns during a leak or spill
- Diking to control runoff
- Safe response procedures
- Controlling vapors and sources of ignition
- Fighting fires
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.