Fire & Rescue
Topics covered include:
- Studies cone roof tanks, open floating roof tanks, covered floating roof tanks, and horizontal tanks
- Examines safety features, including secondary containment systems, instrumentation, spill and overflow protection, foam systems, and fire protection features.
- Stresses the importance of pre-incident planning
- For emergency situations the program covers offensive, defensive and non-intervention strategies
- Incident command
- Foam blankets, foam concentrates, and foam application
- Water and controlling run-off
- Protecting exposures
- Issues with open top floating roof fires and boilovers
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Technical Committee||Bob Andrews, Dave Cochran, Jerry Craft, Bill Hand, Mike Hildebrand, John Maleta (ret.), Greg Noll, Dwight Williams|
|Course Length||28 minutes|