Colleges & Universities
Topics covered include:
- Identifying the agents involved
- Setting up the decon area
- Preparing decon solutions
- One & two engine configurations, ladder configuration, and bridge configurations
- Dealing with modesty and privacy issues
- Cold weather decon and hypothermia
- Managing non-ambulatory victims
- Monitoring for radiation
- Protecting medical facilities and staff from cross contamination
Includes Leader's Guide.
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.
|Course Length||26 minutes|