Initial Response DVD
Initial Response DVD is Part 1 of the Oil Spill Response Series. It provides OSHA training for clean-up personnel. This safety video is an overview of factors to consider during the response.
Topics covered include:
- How spills commonly occur
- Factors to consider during the response
- Different types of oils, including gasoline, jet fuel, naphtha, diesel fuels, asphalt, and crude oil
- Hazards associated with oil during the different phases of the spill, including fire risk, toxicity, mechanical dangers and environmental threats
- Agencies to be notified of a spill
- Factors that affect spill behavior
- Site control
- Responder safety
- Incident management
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.