Terrorism: Chemical Weapons DVD
Terrorism: Chemical Weapons DVD is part of the WMD Response Series. Know the signs of chemical terrorism and adapt hazmat protocols to meet the threat. Available separately or as a part of the package.
This safety video is designed to provide training and response guidelines to emergency personnel who would be called upon to respond to a terrorist incident involving chemical agents.
Topic covered include:
- Profiles four chemical agent classes: lethal agents (nerve agents and blood agents); choking agents; blister agents and incapacitating agents
- Toxicology and symptoms of exposure of specific agents within each class
- Possible targets
- Likely terrorist dissemination devices for chemical agents
- Warning signs and indicators of a chemical attack
- Site control
- Protective clothing
- Incident management
- Specialized equipment and supplies.
- How terrorists may weaponize chemical agents
- Using hazmat response protocols
- Assessing risks to responders as well as to the community
- Decontamination of victims, equipment and responders
- Managing casualties
- Air monitoring and instruments
For international orders, please call 713-621-1100.